armandoke

Friday, February 24, 2006

35 years old


Yesterday February 23rd was my birthday ... now I can accurately say that I am in my "mid thirties" (no longer the early thirties, not yet the late thirties). Anyway, thanks for all your kind phone calls, smsjes and mails! The picture shows my self made chocolate cake, covered by lots of unhealthy but delicious cream. The day was not particularly stressing, but by the end some things made it very special.

I went to work as usual, and half hour before leaving, I got an email with the final PDF of an article that will appear on the next issue (Number 3, March 2006) of the British Journal of Nutrition. Well, this article is one of the key contents of my thesis, the subject I have been working already for some years, and finally got published. It took so long time, and it was a blessing to get it as "birthday present". Of course this good news gave me an energy boast. After coming back home, I went to fitness (I should put my own recommendations in practice!) and afterwards my good friend Dirk Surmont, a member of the Church Council, invited me for dinner. It was in whole a nice birthday,

Thank You Jesus for the life You give!

Armando

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home