armandoke

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Andy Comiskey

As reported in my previous post, the last weekend I went to the Living Waters European Leaders Conference. One of the guest speakers was Andy Comiskey, the founder of Desert Stream Ministries, and the mind behind all the Living Waters programmes. Of course, I wanted to shake his hand at least once, and actually I did it twice :-) I have to say that it was a special moment for me, because finally I met the man who's work and ministry have blessed so much my life. I asked his permission to make a picture of both and publish it on this blog. I mean, isn't it what normal people do when they meet someone especial? So, in te picture one can see the famous one, with me at his side :-)
Andy Comiskey is simply distillating God's love. Thanks man for your ministry and example!
Armando

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Armando,

    Thanks for your positive recommendation on ´De grote doorbraak´ posted on Filip´s blog. Do you know Andy´s book Strength in Weakness (Kracht in zwakheid). It is a briliant and thoughtful book and also written with the Kingdom of God in mind.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5/31/2006 02:48:00 pm  

  • Hi Anri,

    Thanks for your message. Yes indeed, I know the book you mention. It is indeed also highly recommended. It actually gathers 25 years of pastoral experience dealing with different manifestations of brokeness (sexually and relationally). It goes very deep on living the lessons of the Living Waters programme in daily life! All believers can benefit from it.

    By Blogger Armando, At 6/01/2006 09:05:00 am  

  • Hola Armandito,

    Puedo enteder algo el inglés, pero no me pogas a escribirlo please...!

    Muy linda la foto, ciertamente Andy destila amor y no he tenido la oportunidad de conocerle, pero Dios mediante a finales de año podré no estrechar su mano, si no darle un abrazo bien grande...! Por que Dios lo ha usado por medio del ministerio, para bendecir mi vida de una manera especial.
    Bendigo su vida y la tuya.
    Un abrazo para ti desde la bella tierra Venezuela.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/09/2006 11:14:00 pm  

  • Hola Irisita:

    Gracias por tu comentario. Creo que todas nuestras vidas y ministerios afectan sin saberlo a personas en los lugares más recónditos del mundo. Son los misterios del Reino no?

    Un besote también!

    By Blogger Armando, At 6/12/2006 10:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home