armandoke

Saturday, August 19, 2006

London 2006

Every human being has the need of holidays. Well, this year, my holidays were quite unusual, I went to London, for a training week at Oak Hill College. This training was organised by the Living Waters UK Ministries. Recently I heard that Oak Hill College is one of the most renamed Anglican seminaries. The campus has all the facilities for hosting conferences, and accomodate people in the students rooms.

It was a time of refreshing for me. Christian retreats & trainings are meant to be refreshing. My point is that each time I've been to a Living Waters activity, all my expectations have been LARGELY OVERWHELMED. It was great to see people I've met before, and rejoice together in what Jesus is doing in our lives. It was also great to learn to know new people, and if you are one of them, and happen to be reading this, I want to hug you via the internet.

We had lots of fun, even a party last thursday, with games and dancing. Scottish dances are such fun.

Thanks Jesus for your overwhelming love!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home