armandoke

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Working hard

Well, in periods like this, my work is basically "data management". Going through datasets such as the one in the picture becomes the daily bread of a researcher. The point is that finding mistakes in tables of 1050 cases and more than 365 variables ... isn't easy or rewarding. Often one has the impression of simply doing nothing for hours and hours and hours, till you find either that everything is ok, either you find the slight mistakes that are driving you crazy. I found the latter ...

I'm still waiting for the final comments of the Examen Commission that is evaluating my thesis. Either they like it, and allow me to defend it asap, either they will request many changes. Still, waiting for such a commission is stressing. If someobody happens to read this, please pray for me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home