armandoke

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Bible in Pictures


As a Christian believer and scientist, I do not always endorse specific controversial teachings. Ceci dit, I found the site of Creationism, where they have quite some good offer of materials. What was most important to me, was the fact that they provide for free The Bible in Pictures. As an example, the picture above refers to the final verses of Matthew 11, an invitation to those burdened and tired to come to Jesus. I like the "old" style.

In the present days, it seems that the Bible isn't that popular anymore, and the world is flooded by "alternative spiritualities" (think of Harry Potter). However, the richness of the Bible cannot be compared, and as for me, it remains one of the most interesting and life giving readings available. So, if you like old fashioned "religious art", this resource is for you!

Be blessed,

2 Comments:

  • I like your blog. I'm a pastor in the US now, but my undergraduate degree was in Pre-Med - and my favorite classes were immunology and genetics. Then I went into the Army as an environmental science officer - often working with epidemiology - curious stuff, really.

    Was wondering if you'd like some devotions to link to each day. Check out my blog www.childogod.blogspot.com It's called "Just A Thot". Leave a message and we'll trade links.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8/29/2007 01:36:00 pm  

  • Thanks for passing by and leaving your comment. Be blessed,

    By Blogger Armando, At 8/29/2007 03:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home