armandoke

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How do you know is God?

Blogging instead of working, yes, shame on me, but it is still soon after my midday break, i found the blog of the pastor of a young Church in the US, who made a list of several points why he believes God is doing the work in his church and not themselves. It made me think of the revivals of the 70's and 80's in Latin America: young men and women full of passion for Jesus, preaching the gospel, the Holy Spirit moving powerfully and several churches planted and growing fast and steadily. But it made me think of my own Church, that will become Vineyard on September 8th, and the similarities between both. They were amazing. I strongly believe that God is moving here ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home