armandoke

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Easter



John 13:34-35 (New International Version)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."


Last Sunday witnessed a joyful celebration in Gent. Several Evangelical Churches came together for a joint-service. It was simply awesome. It was a signpost to resurrection. Unity is possible despite the diversity of ideas, doctrines and emphasis.

I thought in the concept of "extended family" meeting. Everyone knows which nuclear family belongs to, but all together make the complete picture! It was a success, and I hope this land will be blessed by God's children!

Alleluia, Jesus is risen!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home