armandoke

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

THE THESIS STORY

A PhD thesis has always a starting point. It is the final result of several years of working hard, writing papers, getting them rejected, correcting them, getting them published, and starting the cycle again. But the end point is to put all of them together in order to make something that makes sense for the reviewers and the PhD committee. Some time ago, my prof Patrick Kolsteren came to my office saying "Armando, I think it is the time for you to start writing the thesis". My friend David Gertsma
interpreted very well my feelings in the drawing! Thanks a lot David!.

Last week I finalised the missing chapters, but again, the wise comments of my promoter are making me to feel like at the beginning ... lots to put in order.

Armando

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home