armandoke

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Boombal Festival


The following statement should not surprise to my friends. I like dancing, probably due to my latino blood, and certainly due to my dad's ability for dancing. I've found special delight with European folk dances. Probably because or the right touches and roles. The inclusiveness of these dances reminds me of some principles of the Kingodm of God. As I said in my previous post, one of the most gratifying moments of the Living Waters training, was the dancing indeed!

So, yesterday I joined my Bolivian friend Ruth and my Belgian friend Dirk to the Boombal Festival in Lovendegem. We had lots of fun, taking first the initiation lessons (THE basics to succeed in such an activity), and then enjoyed the full dances until midnight.



In the previous picture my friend Mileen with a friend of hers, Hanna. They are really good dancers. Of course they will make the full festival, even camping in the place.

It was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home