armandoke

Friday, October 27, 2006

More news on PhD Thesis

Well, normally fridays are special since they announce the weekend, so peaceful and restful days. Today is not the case. I've been receiving some of the comments of the examen commission, and apparently, apart from minor changes, they are almost all accepting my manuscript. This means that under normal conditions and with God's blessing I will be able to held the defence of my thesis on November 22nd.

Apparently it is lots of time. However, I'm travelling on Sunday for 10 days to Bujumbura ... so i'm afraid that as usual, i will find myself doing late minut changes to the document. Please pray for me during the forthcoming days, so that i'm able to finalise everything on due time. The picture above reminds me that it is possible to get tired, to feel depleted and weak, but those who keep waiting for God's intervention will certainly be renewed in their forces ... to fly high it is only necessary to rest and wait for God's Spirit to carry you (Is 40.28-31)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home