armandoke

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A little niece is born

Yesterday Milenka, my sister-in-law, gave birth to a beautiful girl. I don't know yet the name that she will have. Her weight was 2600g and measured 46cm. The baby was a bit early, so she has to be in the incubator machine for a couple of days. I called to my mom early today to get more information. Both the mother and the baby are doing fine. Aparently the unederdeveloped minded doctors in Bolivia are keeping the incubator away from the mother, instead of placing it close to her. They are 40 years behind.

Just to express my joy and the congratulations to my little brother Diego!

Hope to get soon a picture of the baby, and will post it on the blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home