armandoke

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

23,5 hours to the PhD Defence

I'm simply stressed. In less than one day, the defence will take place. In principle they give you 40-45 minutes, but it is generally appreciated that you can finalise the presentation in 35 minutes. Well, I will do my best. The power point presentation is ready, and I've been going through it several times. Never good enough.

I will be heading to the faculty in a couple of hours, where the books should have arrived, and hopefully will distribute them to some of the Jury members. I hope none of the Murphy Laws will apply like "if there's something that can go wrong, it will".

Did not realise how important this day is to me. Actually, since I'm not married this is so far my biggest day. So, in many ways I want it to come, but in many others i wish it were past already. I still want to find Jesus in all of this, and my prayer is that He may grant me peace and all blessings. A friend sent me a message with the following: (Thanks Mark!)


Just prayed for you and I thought the Lord might be saying the
following: 'Remember the end game: I look forward to welcoming you in my throne room with my son by our side'
Good luck with the thesis!
Regards,


If you read this, please pray for me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home