armandoke

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finally in La Paz. The trip could always be worse. Just some tasters of what the journey was: In Madrid the flight was postponed 14 hours due to a sick pilot. It wasn´t that bad since I got extra time with my friend Hugo, and could enjoy his hospitality. The day after, flight "on time" left with an extra hour delay. Arrival in Santa Cruz, picking up the borading pass ... and then 2.5 hours delay ... for a 1 h flight. After watching the news on CNN (yes my parents have cable TV) I found myself thanking God that I wasn´t amongst those who were left behind due to weather conditions.

As recommended, I took the first 24hrs with much ease, since at this altitude (3.800 meters above the level of the sea) you need to be careful when coming from lower altitudes. Some coca-mate helps a lot.

It is always so good to see the nephew and niece, they are full of life. Today some extra Christmas shopping will be done in the afternoon. Tomorrow I have to preach at the Vineyard Church in La Paz, so if you read this, please pray for that.

Blessings from La Paz.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home