armandoke

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Last day in La Paz

All good things come to an end. This holidays are also coming to an end. I have to say that I'm thankful for the opportunity that I got of coming to spend Christmas and New Year with my parents, in the beautiful city of La Paz. It was a kind of post PhD gift. These days have been plenty of emotions, some joyful others not so. As usual, I'm already overstressed because of the long trip ahead. This time the transit hours in Santa Cruz are 12 ... Fortunately, I will meet Ximena Rojas, the Bolivian Living Waters leader, and spend the day in fellowship with her and other Christian friends. If you read this message, please pray that there won't be any problems with the flights and that the final result will be a "safe 'n sound at home".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home