armandoke

Friday, December 29, 2006

Season Greetings

Christmas is alwas a ver hectic period, and it isnĀ“t before a couple of days that one gets enough time to think and regain contact with the world. So, for those who are reading this, I hope you had a great Christmas celebration, and I send my best wishes for 2007.

Christmas is nicer when children are there to give the joy and excitement of opening presents, and giving families a stronger reason to come together. Alejandro and Sara, my nephew and niece provided the joyful part to our family's celebration.

Last Sunday, the service at the Vineyard Church went well, praise the Lord. It was the first time I preached on Christmas issues. One of the verses I used is the following:

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end Is 9:6-7a
.

May this peace that only Jesus brings, reign in your heart and life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home