armandoke

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Last thursday, I was surprised by the email of my dearest friend Ada Naska telling me that she was coming to Belgium together with our dear & respected Prof. Antonia Trichopoulou, who was copromoter of my PhD thesis, and Philippos Orfanos the statistics brain of their unit, and with whom I built also a good friendship during my stages in Athens. We arranged to meet all together in Brussels, where Antonia kindly invited us for dinner at "Chez Léon" nearby the Grand Place. I was so happy, comforted and refreshed by spending that couple of hours with them! The picture is a testimony of the good moment together.


On Saturday, I received the visit of the Right Reverend John Kerl, who is moving to Europe as European Head of the Covenant Church. We visited Ghent, had lunch in Drongen and later on we had a 'family tea time' together with David, An & Sarita Bolton, my Bolivian friend Yblin and her son Tobías. What a nice and hectic day! We made waffles in the old fashion way, and had a very good quality time.


More visits came: Sunday Benno and Janneke Geertsma for lunch and yesterday Vivi Hernaiz with some other friends that are visiting Europe in the backpacking style. The pictures will follow soon. Vivicita fuiste la provisión de Dios para este tu amigo! Dios te bendiga!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home