armandoke

Monday, April 30, 2007

Update from Rome


The Burundi part of the formulation mission is over. Yesterday we left Bujumbura at 15h45 and arrived in Rome by 6 am today. I will be here for the next few days, to finalise the project -particularly the costs- and then will head back to Gent where the new job is waiting for me. The flights with Ethiopian Airlines were crowded, even in business. Fortunately I could sleep the full flight Addis Abeba - Rome, so I have head enough to work.

I did not make many new pictures, it was so hectic that time simply went away. Anyway, this is a challenge and hope it will have a happy ending, meaning an approved project for the benefit of the Burundese population.

I hope to make some pictures and post them soon. The picture above is from my archive, taken in 2004.

2 Comments:

  • Great you've made it to Rome, Brother Armando. Praying for a restful trip this week. If you see the Pope, tell him about Jesus Christ of Nazareth :)
    Praying for your protection and health in all things,
    Blessings,
    Dave

    By Blogger David John Bolton, At 5/01/2007 10:27:00 am  

  • Hi Dave, Thanks for your comment and prayer support, which I deeply appreciate. I don't think that the Pope will have time for me on his agenda, and even less if its to hear about Jesus Christ of Nazareth ;-)

    Anyway, Rome is so beautiful. Yesterday after work, I went with my Burundese colleage to walk in the centre, visiting the magnificent Fontana di Trevi and the Trinia dei Monti stairs (Spain square). Of course, non of us got the camera, so pictures if any, will follow!

    By Blogger Armando, At 5/01/2007 11:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home