armandoke

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday

Well, the first week at the new job is gone. I'm starting to settle, and to get to know the names of all the colleagues. For them is easy to learn one name, for me a challenge to learn more than 35. I'm still struggling with the Burundi report. I hope to finalise it in the forthcoming days, so that the burden is taken off my shoulders.

The new job is interesting. The EU funded project is called Q-Porkchains, and our part is to determine the attitudes of citizens, consumers or not, with respect to the pork productions chains and products. It looks interesting, and it will be a challenge to produce the right questionnaires.

But weekend is starting soon :-)

2 Comments:

  • Hey Armando

    I hope your new job is a blessing to you.

    I too am back at work now.

    Ross

    By Blogger Ross Garner, At 5/31/2007 01:57:00 am  

  • Dear Ross, it is indeed a blessing and a true change. I like the people, the environement, but mostly the fact that I don't have to make the daily trip on the train to the other city. I realise now that I have extra three hours/day in my life! I'm learning how to fill them in the right way!

    Thanks for keeping in touch. We should find some time to chat on the phone.

    By Blogger Armando, At 5/31/2007 10:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home