armandoke

Friday, September 01, 2006

Weakness & True Power

Visiting the blog of my friend Ross Garner, he was commenting on other blog, and his words that I'm quoting below blessed me lots:

The true power of the gospel is revealed in our weakness. When we are weak the Glory goes to God. When we are powerful we don't need God. When we have everything we need and when we are in control life is easy ... but it is also easy to drift away from the Father. When we are crying out to him and clinging to him and depending on him we are spiritually connected.


In the last few days, I have been struggling with the re-organisation of the introductory chapter of my thesis. Well, in many ways, I had to "humble" myself, and accept the views of my colleagues and friends that kindly revised the early manuscript. Of course, I've asked all my friends to pray for me, so that I could bring a better proposal. Well, finally, my boss found that the new outline of the introductory chapter is OK! And I'm happy cause I felt renewed in my forces to work on it.

Circumstances like the thesis stress can always "drift away from the Father", but thanks Ross for reminding that we can keep connected to the source of Living Waters, by letting Him to take control of things.

Armando

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home